My Adventure in the World of Online Marketing for Massive Online Income

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taking Action on Yaro's 10 Tips

Today I'll run through the 10 tips presented by Yaro and apply them to this blog.

10. Every month write at least one major tutorial style articles which offers value and insight. I can work on this every Sunday morning, and publish only when everything is just right. Gather sources, write outline, flesh out with text and links, proof read/edit and then publish. Here are some topics I have in mind. Twitter, Be a Slave to Good Habits, Drip Marketing. I'll also submit same to aa blog carnival and to ezine or other article directory AND make a Squidoo lens...all with the same "pillar post"

Have you ever written this type of foundaional post? Please let me know and link to your post in the comments below.

9. I will commit to write one new blog post daily before going to bed for publication in the early morning. I will commit to this regemin for the next 90 days. There after I will re-consider.

8. Maybe I'll go ahead and register my name and use a subdomain for this blog. Maybe I'll resurrect a URL that I already have registered. I don't know. Use a proper domain name. Right now I am not willing to commit to anything that will cost me money. Yeah, I "own" http://mlmnewschool.com so now I need to get iit pointing to my blog, this blog, instead of Tim G's MLMSystemPro capture page. lol

7. I have already stated commenting, now I just have to comment where I can leave my URL to create backlinks perhaps and definitely a way that other readers of my comment can find me and my blog. I will start this once I have finished editing theApril Challenge posts.

6. In editing the April Challenge posts I will make sure to link to affiliate products, posts of other bloggers (including myself) as applicable. I will look for applicability.

5. I encourage comments on this blog by inviting them with a question and by responding to comments that are indeed left by interested readers.

4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. Wow are these things still around? http://blogcarnival.com Don't know what a blog carnival is? You're not alone:

A Blog Carnival is a particular kind of blog community. There are many kinds of blogs, and they contain articles on many kinds of topics. Blog Carnivals typically collect together links pointing to blog articles on a particular topic. A Blog Carnival is like a magazine. It has a title, a topic, editors, contributors, and an audience. Editions of the carnival typically come out on a regular basis (e.g. every monday, or on the first of the month). Each edition is a special blog article that consists of links to all the contributions that have been submitted, often with the editors opinions or remarks. You may browse carnivals here.

I need to spend some time actually reading several carnivals related to making money online, blogging for profit, and affiliate marketing in order to choose one to join. Of ocurse you can join more than one. For me it makes sense to join the one with the best quality writing and information and one that has been around for a while. For other blogs that I have related to health and self sufficiency I will also look to carnivals as a way to not only increase readership and community but a way to further support my intention of writing foundational articles for this blog.

3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com and while you're at it blogcatalog.com and mybloglog.com.

2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com. Let's do one per month.

1. Write more tutorial posts. Use them as the foundation for ezine articles...why

Tomorrow I will let you know what carnival I decided to particpate in.

www.BlogMastermind.com

******************************
Twitter: http://twitter.com/NiaNia
Facebook: http://profile.to/niamaat
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/251802274
NING Forums: http://www.ning.com/niania
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FLATCY
*****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your contribution, suggestions and questions are appreciated! SPAM & junk will be deleted.:)