My Adventure in the World of Online Marketing for Massive Online Income

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Squidoo...Writing...Yuck!

It took me a bit to set up an account. But now I have one. My name is Nia Nia and my Username is MOMS. This is where I am starting: SquidU

After less than 5 minutes of reading the male fire got the best of me and I decided just oto DO IT and see where I indeed needed help.

DOING IT is MUCH easier!

It took me maybe 4 hours but I finished it! My First Squidoo lens by MOMS

Yesterday I posted on Craigslist . Couldn't hurt to post there everyday and then after 7 dyas just keep renewing so that I always have a presence there.

Let's see what is left from yesterday:
(3 hours) Write Review with link at top and bottom. (repeat with each new product I actually use)

Post Review at GoArticles, EzineArticles, , Leave America, MyBlogLog, Blog Catalog, Stumble Upon Forum 1, Stumble Upon Forum 2, Make Money Online, Affiliate Center, PRweb,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your contribution, suggestions and questions are appreciated! SPAM & junk will be deleted.:)